||Hot off the (virtual) presses! If you enjoyed our six-part miniseries on Wikipedia, you’ll definitely want to check out our Wiki eBook. Is Your Company Ready for Wikipediacontains everything you ever wanted to know about Wiki for business.This 36-page free eBook includes expanded versions of all six original posts — plus loads of new info that you won’t find on our blog. Our new eBook is a must-have for anyone thinking about creating a Wikipedia page for their product or company— or for anyone who wants a quick and easy intro to the ins and outs of Wiki.
- Checklists for determining Wiki eligibility/notability
- Guidelines for content
- A guide to finding and using Wiki-acceptable third-party sources
- Loads of screenshots and easy-to-understand examples
- A step-by-step guide to creating a Wiki account
- Frequently asked questions from real Wiki clients
- Much, much more!
Click on the link below to download your free copy today!