HR Manuals & Documentation Writers
Put the “human” back into “human resources.” Too often, HR documentation is difficult to understand – clunky, unwieldy sentences combined with unclear charts or vague instructions. From insurance information to HR manuals to 401K explanations, the Writers for Hire turns verbose HR data into clear and informative pieces suited for the maintenance man or the CEO.
Our team of on-call writers has several years of experience creating clear and concise HR documentation for small businesses and Fortune 500 companies.
Our Writing Team Is Proficient at:
- Working with multiple company divisions
- Writing to meet target audience literacy levels
- Establishing action plans to tackle large-content projects
- Creating cross-culturally friendly documentation
We can write your internal communications documents from scratch, or we can streamline your existing material. Our HR documentation writing services include:
Consider us for the creation of your:
- Employee benefits material
- HR incentive material
- Employee instruction manuals
- Intranet HR documentation
- Company newsletters
- Annual reports
- In-house style or branding guide
You will work with the same team of expert writers from start to finish.