Writers For Hire offers a variety of business communication and correspondence services:
- Internal communications, including emails and letters
- Customer communications, including letters, emails, and response forms
- Inquiries and letters of introduction
- Responses to RFPs
- Scripts for call center/help desk employees
Our team of elite copywriters has worked with over 200 business and corporate clients, from local mom-and-pop shops to Fortune 500 companies. Our experienced and professional writers will ensure:
- Your message is clear and effective
- Your tone is appropriate for your audience
- Every piece of correspondence is aligned with your company’s in-house style guide
- Your company’s brand identity/personality is reflected in every communication, from in-house emails to mass mailings
A Customizable, Flexible Process
Our business communication writing services vary, depending on your industry and deadlines. However, we have developed a general process that works for most of our clients:
Step 1: The Kickoff Meeting. Before we begin writing, we schedule a kickoff meeting to discuss your project. We gather all of the information we need, assess your goals for the project, and learn about your business.
Step 2: Tone Samples/Rough Draft. Once we’ve gathered all of the materials we need, we may provide you three tone samples – tone samples help us pinpoint your style preferences, and your feedback serves as a road map for the final product. Once we determine your preferred tone, we complete a rough draft.
Step 3: Back-and-Forth Editing. After we create a rough draft, we work with you to fine-tune the copy, fill in missing facts and figures, discuss formatting and style options.
Step 4: Final Review and Cleanup. After project completion, we do a final, front-to-back review and address any final changes, additions, or deletions.
Step 5: Final Proofing. Once you’ve signed off on the final draft, we do a final proofreading job to ensure your final draft is free of any typos, misspelled words, and grammar errors.
If you have documents that need a final cleanup or a fresh set of eyes, we offer editing services. Our writing team will review your existing materials and provide feedback on:
- Clarity, flow, and organization
- Tone and messaging
- Formatting and layout
Our editing service also includes a final proofreading to ensure an error-free final draft.