Our full-time, in-house writers can write your eBook from the ground up or we can help you edit, organize, and refine your existing material. Our clients are discerning entrepreneurs and businesses who value a one-on-one connection with a collaborative writing partner. Our eBook writers are dedicated professionals, who have written and edited books on a wide range of subjects, including:
- “How-to” books
- Self-help books
- Financial planning books
- True-crime thrillers
- Educational manuals and textbooks
- You or your team receive frequent chapter updates, so you have the ability to provide feedback at all steps during the writing process
- Your book goals and takeaways are clearly defined from the get go – so they’re never lost in the shuffle
- Your personal voice or company brand is reflected throughout the manuscript
- Your ebook engages all types of readers – scanners, deep-readers, and visual or interactive learners
Your Full-Time, On-Call Writing Team
When you work with The Writers for Hire, you’re getting more than a freelance writer. You’re getting an elite team of writers and editors who will work with you every step of the way, from the planning and outlining stages to the final proofreading.
We assign a team of three writers to every project: Your lead writer will be your main point of contact throughout the process. A senior editor will provide feedback and research assistance as needed, and the final proofreader will ensure an error-free final draft. This approach also ensures that, at any given time, you have access to three writers for creative input.
Request a Quote
To receive a no-obligation quote for your next copywriting, ghostwriting, editing, or proofreading project, fill out the form below or call 713-465-6860.
To review general pricing, visit our copywriting prices page.