Websites are unique beasts, and they require a unique kind of copy. Internet surfers are a finicky and demanding bunch, with trigger-fingers tuned to the back button.
Keeping your visitors happy takes more than pretty graphics. It takes killer copy, intuitive navigation, and a professional, easy-to-scan layout created especially for your website.
Great website content…
Good website copy is clean, concise and grammatically correct. But great website copy entices your visitors to action. It guides them to the buy button, the contact page, or the order form.
Great website copy…
- entices your visitors to action
- enhances your company’s branding
- reflects your company’s image
- makes your site easier to use
- is clear, concise, and vibrant
- satisfies scanners
- satisfies information-seekers
- satisfies quick action takers
- satisfies slow decision makers
- follows KISS
- flows with your website architecture
- increases average time-per-visit
- submits to website readability standards
Great website copy draws from traditional marketing and new Internet usability studies. It combines tried-and-true writing guidelines with out-of-the-box thinking. And it always draws your reader in and keeps them reading.
The Writers For Hire has created copy for scores of websites. We work with your design team, SEM team, and marketing team to produce a fine-tuned final site that connects with your target audience on multiple levels.
Request a Quote
To receive a no-obligation quote for your next copywriting, ghostwriting, editing, or proofreading project, fill out the form below or call 713-465-6860.
To review general pricing, visit our writing prices page.