Big, complex sites don’t scare us – in fact, we prefer them: Because we work in teams, we have no trouble making sure your project is covered and every moving part is under control. We also have a proprietary process and award-winning project management system that allows us to juggle massive amounts of content, while maintaining consistency in brand and style.
We’ll provide knock-out copy that reflects your company’s personality – polished and professional? friendly and casual? – including blogs, social media, and thought leadership content. We’ll help you shape the customer’s journey through your site with logical navigation.
What’s more, we’re ready to start today and deliver on time.
Talented, versatile, and experienced, our writers have created authoritative content that’s been shared, liked, and, best of all, gotten results for a variety of clients across a broad swath of industries.
And we’re qualified to do the same for you.
Our writers are trained journalists with agency and corporate experience. That means they understand the view from your side of the desk and use business intelligence as the lodestar for writing compelling copy.
In addition to website copywriting, The Writers For Hire develops:
- Traffic generation campaigns that drive high volumes of traffic to your website and convert visitors into leads.
- Thought leadership programs that help position you or your subject matter experts as authorities in your field, creating conversations that increase the number and quality of website visitors.
- Value-rich blogs and social media campaigns that go viral, getting shared and spreading your influence.
- Ebooks, whitepapers, case studies, downloadables, and gated content that keep visitors coming back to your site and provide an incentive for them to leave their information.
Corporate Website Services
Our website copy development process is comprehensive and designed to improve your ROI. It includes:
- Learning your business and target audience.
- Studying your existing site to understand what is and isn’t working.
- Helping you develop or fine-tune content and navigation.
- Reviewing all existing marketing materials and interviewing your subject matter experts to glean the best information to use.
- Writing clear, tailored content that matches your message to viewer expectations.
- Reviewing, revising, editing, and polishing.
- Working with your designer to make sure every piece of content is in place.