Your marketing agency just landed a branding campaign with a large, multi-national oil and gas company. They want a marketing plan – complete with potential taglines and ad copy – in just a few days.
Your in-house marketing team is working on a product launch that includes everything from elevator pitches and taglines to social media promotions, marketing collateral, and web content. You need creative, well-written content for all of it – and your in-house writing team is stretched thin.
You want a fresh set of eyes to help your team identify new audiences and come up with new angles for your latest marketing campaign.
Your agency needs a few extra copywriters – but you don’t want to sacrifice quality or waste valuable time micromanaging inexperienced freelancers.
Do any of these scenarios sound familiar? If you’re in marketing, we’re guessing the answer is “yes.”
The Writers For Hire has longstanding relationships with several well-known marketing agencies and in-house marketing departments. Our marketing clients know they can count on us to fall right into step with their in-house teams to provide writing, editing, and creative brainstorming services to support a new campaign or product launch.
An Experienced, Deadline-Driven Writing Team
When you work with us, you get much more than a freelance copywriter – you get a proactive, effective team of smart, experienced marketing copywriters ready to support every aspect of your next product launch or branding project:
- Competitive/SWOT analysis.
- Research and analysis of competitive landscape, potential clients, and industry trends.
- Project management.
- Campaign concepting and brainstorming.
- Copywriting, editing, and proofreading services for marketing collateral including print ads, landing pages, brochures, and more.
Our team has worked with marketing agencies and in-house marketing and communications departments on several major product launch, branding, and marketing campaigns, including:
- Marketing campaign collateral: Fortune 500 brand. Our team wrote, edited, and partnered with a design firm to create web content, branding guidelines, employee incentive materials, brochures, print ads, taglines, dealer sales collateral, and a recruiting campaign for a publically traded heavy equipment manufacturer.
- Branding campaign and marketing collateral: valve manufacturer. The Writers For Hire worked with a major valve manufacturer’s marketing team to create a new branding strategy designed to appeal to the next generation of engineers and decision-makers. The project included copy for print ads, brochures, banner ads, and trade show displays.
- Writing, editing, and proofreading: re-branded university website. Our team worked with a marketing agency to produce 150+ pages of new content for the redesigned university website. This multi-phase project was part of a larger re-branding campaign, and it required weeks of information-gathering and research; management of a team of 5+ writers; and creating and maintaining page templates and a style/proofreading guide.
- Web copy: major oilfield services company. The Writers For Hire researched and wrote 700+ pages of original web copy for a client’s newly redesigned website. The project – which required us to work hand-in-hand with the company’s in-house marketing and communications team – included more than 200 hours of in-depth interviews with SMEs, engineers, and technicians. Across all pages, we ensured that we maintained voice and writing style consistent with the company’s established brand and identity.
“White Label” Branding and Marketing
Many of our branding and product launch clients are marketing firms who simply don’t have enough full-time copywriters to produce large amounts of high-quality content on a tight turnaround time.
At the same time, though, they may not want to advertise the fact that they’ve outsourced their copywriting. We get that – and we’re happy to offer “white label” creative services to clients who prefer not to disclose the fact that they used a third-party writing firm. Our team can fall easily into step with your company’s marketing department, and we will treat your clients and projects with same the care and courtesy you’d expect from your in-house team.