The Writers For Hire understands that a good website needs much more than keywords.
- Content development Do you want Google to be your friend? Stop worrying about getting the right keywords on your website and focus on getting quality information there. We’ve written enough websites to know the kind of content that Google, and most visitors, expect to find on a company website. We’ll produce copy that’s concise, well-written, and developed with your target audience’s needs in mind.
- Reader resources Show people it’s worth their time to visit your website: we’re talking about expert-level content – from whitepapers to blogs to newsletters – that addresses your clients’ needs and interests. The resources will bolster your searchability while building your value and credibility in the eyes of potential customers. It’s a win-win.
- Email campaigns Whenever you develop a new reader resource, or you simply want to offer a coupon or end-of-the-season special, we can craft compelling emails — and subject lines — that recipients will want to open, read, and click on.
- Landing pages Our certified landing page writers know how to develop creative, effective landing pages that – paired with targeted pay-per-click campaigns – consistently achieve conversion. Gated content. Capture potential leads’ contact info by offering up a particularly meaty eBook or whitepaper, “gated” behind a simple form.
- Social campaigns . Done well, these campaigns work hand-in-hand with your web content to build your search ratings, link people to your website, and strengthen your brand’s authority. We can help.
Request A Quote
Website Content Improvement Case Study