Company and organization history books are unique beasts, and they require a unique skill set: You need rock-solid writing skills, of course. But you also need to be an excellent interviewer and top-notch researcher. You need a keen editorial eye to ensure that you’re telling your organization’s story in a way that resonates with your intended audience and keeps them engaged. You also need project management experience to keep things moving, keep an eye on deadlines, and ensure that all project stakeholders are on the same page.
And if you’re like most of our corporate ghostwriting clients, you simply don’t have the bandwidth, staff, training, and time to do it all yourself.
That’s where we come in. We’ve tracked down and interviewed company founders and former CEOs. We’ve helped our clients locate needle-in-a-haystack facts about their company’s history. We’ve traveled across the country — and around the world to do research, conduct interviews, and chase down facts. We have written, edited, or consulted on 35 books, including a 200-plus page, interview-based oral history for a Native American tribe, and multiple books including several stakeholders.
Take Your Book From Planning to Publication
The experienced ghostwriters at The Writers For Hire, Inc. can take your company history book from the early planning and organization stages all the way to printing. Our team approach to writing and editing — plus our award-winning project management software — will ensure that your company/organization history stays on track and that nothing gets lost in the shuffle.
Our team can handle every aspect of your company/organization history project:
- Organization. Before we write a word, we’ll collaborate with you to develop an outline, identify key points, and decide on a structure that makes sense.
- Research and interviews. Many of our writers are experienced journalists with years of experience conducting interviews. We’re also expert researchers who aren’t afraid of taking a deep dive into company archives, local libraries, and the internet.
- Project management. When you work with us, you get more than a ghostwriter. You also get a dedicated project manager who will make sure that your project is moving according to your schedule. We use award-winning project management software to ensure that everyone involved with your book is on the same page and aware of upcoming deadlines.
- Writing, editing, and proofreading.Our ghostwriters are experienced, smart, and easy to work with. What’s more, our team approach ensures that your project will have a dedicated editor to ensure a high-quality draft and a final proofreader to ensure an error-free final manuscript.
- Publishing assistance and consulting.We have established, long-standing relationships with boutique publishing companies, printers, and designers who can help you choose the publishing option that’s best for you, whether you want a downloadable eBook or an oversized coffee table book.
Of course, we think our team of writers and editors is amazing – but we’re just a bit biased. If you want to hear about what it’s like to work with us, from our real ghostwriting customers, we can provide references upon request.