Writing is easy, journalist Gene Fowler said. All you do is stare at a blank sheet of paper until drops of blood form on your forehead.
Granted, today you’re more likely to be staring at a blank screen than a piece of paper.
But the sentiment is the same: Writing an eBook can be a long, tough slog.
Unless you’re working with The Writers For Hire.
With thousands of pieces of content on their resumes, our writers are skilled at creating thought leadership copy that entices and provides value to readers, increases market demand, generates responses, and gets shared.
Don’t worry if you’re not quite sure what your focus should be – they’ll help you or your subject matter experts (SMEs) pinpoint a topic that will resonate with your target audience and convince them of your perspective.
Need research to fill in any knowledge gaps? They can do that, too.
Have your copy in place, but want the skills of an eagle-eyed editor? Our professional editors can provide copyediting – checking for grammar, spelling, and word usage; ensuring consistency in spelling, hyphenation, and so on – or more comprehensive line editing, which improves sentence flow, tightens the narrative, removes redundancies, and adds sparkle and sizzle.
And unlike some eBook ghostwriting services, The Writers for Hire does not outsource our work to less experienced, less fluent writers overseas. Your eBook will be written by full-time, U.S.-based writers with college degrees and lengthy resumes.
As much as our writers love the printed word, they know that the digital word has become more prevalent and important for our clients. And they’re experienced in writing for the digital world – so you can rest assured your project won’t be a practice run. Your copy will be punchy, to the point, and scannable – exactly what electronic device readers seek.
What makes The Writers For Hire so good at crafting eBook content?
- They’re experienced in helping clients laser in on a topic that will benefit readers. They form productive partnerships with your SMEs, getting great information that becomes great copy.
- They know that an eBook isn’t just a bunch of disparate blog posts hurriedly hodge-podged together. They’ll create a cohesive theme that supports your eBook’s purpose.
- They understand the importance of writing to your audience. They’ll use the right tone and bring the key messages to the forefront.
- They’re obsessed with details, so you don’t have to be.
More than Words
eBooks are about more than putting words on the page in an engaging way. Formatting is a critical part of creating an eBook. Our team understands how to use things like white space, images, and infographics to ensure a scannable final piece that's a pleasure to read on a screen. That's why we offer formatting and design support for our eBook clients, ensuring a final wow-factor layout.
What’s it like to work with The Writers for Hire on your eBook? Here’s what you can expect.
- A team not afraid to research and understand your topic.
- Writers who understand that writing online often requires thinking in pictures and graphics – not just words.
- Interviews to get the process rolling.
- Help selecting a topic, if needed.
- Development of an outline or table of contents to make certain everything is headed in the right direction.
- Crystal-clear copy, with compelling headlines, subheads, and suggestions for graphics.
- Fact-checking and editing by an experienced editor.
- Revisions, if necessary, after you’ve reviewed all content.
- Final proofreading to ensure perfection.