Writing an annual report can be a daunting task. Wading through background information. Conducting interviews with busy executives. Trying to get inside the president’s head so you can draft his letter. Organizing content into a single, focused message. And when you do all that just once a year, the pressure can seem overwhelming.
The good news is, there’s an alternative to the do-it-yourself annual report. And that’s letting The Writers For Hire do it, instead.
Our writing teams work on large, complex projects every day, so they can share and juggle multiple tasks and tangled deadlines the way a freelancer might only dream of. Their journalism backgrounds and corporate resumes mean they understand the business world, they’re comfortable talking to time-stressed leaders, and they know how to use precious interview minutes wisely. They understand and protect confidentiality.
Most important, though, they can create clutter-free content that keeps shareholders well-informed, expresses your vision, and balances where you’ve been with where you’re going.
In other words, they can take you out of the annual report pressure cooker so you can breathe again.
A Team Effort
At The Writers For Hire, you will work with a core team that includes a writer, editor, and project manager. Although your core team is responsible for almost all your copy, you may occasionally have a deliverable outside of their core competencies. No problem. With our on-call team of writers covering over 100 specialties, your core team can draw on other team members who experience in anything from RFPs to Wikipedia, taglines to social media.
Our writers bring insights from various companies and projects to their work, enabling them to write well-crafted, information-rich materials – annual reports, quarterly reports, and shareholder letters. Each project is meticulously managed:
- Concept development. We’ll collaborate with you to develop the right approach, message, and tone for your audience.
- Interviews. Our writers know how to ask the right questions to get the best responses.
- Project management. A dedicated project manager will see that all the moving parts fall into place, on time.
- Editing and review. We know there’s no room for error. Our editors will improve clarity, flow, and organization, and ensure there are no mistakes, factual or otherwise.
- Proofreading. Always completed by a previously uninvolved proofreading resource to ensure perfection.