Your daily blog posts are a week behind.
You’ve got a magazine article deadline looming large, and you simply don’t know where to start.
Your company’s marketing and communications department is drowning in deadlines, but short on time and people.
You need a reliable writing team for a long-term project, like a website overhaul, a personal memoir, or a complete rewrite of your company’s technical manuals.
If you’re like most of our clients, you probably identify with one (or all!) of these scenarios. You need a professional, experienced writer who will step in and learn your business or industry – in a day or two. You need a combination project manager/editor with an eye for quality content and an unwavering commitment to your timeline.
When you choose The Writers For Hire, that’s exactly what you get. We’ve written everything from advertising to whitepapers for a variety of industries, including oil & gas, IT, legal, medical, and retail.
You will work with a core team that includes a writer, editor, and project manager, but your team can draw on other personnel who have the precise qualifications to get your job done. That includes writers who specialize in:
Ghosted Content Services
Our writers bring insights from various industries, companies, people, and projects to their work. That enables them to write well-crafted, information-rich materials. Each project is meticulously managed to ensure it meets your goals and is delivered on time.
- Concept development. We’ll collaborate with you to develop the right approach, message, and tone for your audience.
- Interviews Our writers know how to ask right questions to get the best responses.
- Project management. A dedicated project manager will see that all the moving parts fall into place, on time.
- Editing and review. We know there’s no room for error. Our editors will improve clarity, flow, and organization, and ensure there are no mistakes, factual or otherwise.
- Proofreading Always completed by a previously uninvolved proofreading resource to ensure squeaky-clean copy.
Sure, we think our writing team is pretty great – but we’re just a bit biased. If you’d like to learn more about what it’s like to work with us, from our real ghostwriting customers, we can provide references upon request.