You need highly technical content, and you need it yesterday.
You’ve got an RFP deadline looming large on the horizon, and you simply don’t know where to start.
Your company’s marketing and communications department is drowning in deliverables, but you’re short on time and people.
You need a reliable writing team for a long-term project, like a website overhaul, a company history book, or a complete rewrite of your company’s standard operating procedures.
If you’re like most of our clients, you
probably identify with one (or all!) of these scenarios. You need a
professional, experienced writer who will step in and learn your
business or industry – in a day or two. You need a combination
project manager/editor with an eye for quality content and an
unwavering commitment to your timeline.
And that’s exactly what you get when you work with The Writers For Hire. Our experienced, professional writers are:
- Proactive. We’re not just writing your copy; we’re helping you deliver on your promises – to your boss, to your readers, to your clientele. That means we become proactive members of your company and seamless extensions of your internal team. Sure, we’ll take direction when you know exactly what you want. But we’ll also make suggestions when you need guidance to make every project a success.
- Attentive. You’ll never worry about being able to reach us. You’ll have a dedicated team assigned to you, and you can rest assured that your team will be highly responsive.
- Experienced. Our highly credentialed and experienced writers are degreed, full-time professionals, several of whom hold Ph.D.’s and master’s degrees in their fields. They come from a variety of backgrounds and, perhaps more importantly, they understand how the business world works.
- Efficient. Time is valuable. The Writers For Hire won’t waste yours. We use a proprietary process to quickly sync with your team, and award-winning software to efficiently manage campaigns with hundreds of deliverables.
- Dependable. Say your lead writer is out of the office, and you need a quick turnaround on a new deliverable. You’ll always have back-up who knows the particulars of your account and can move your projects ahead seamlessly. So, go ahead and call us any time – we’ll make it happen for you.
But don’t just take our word for it. Our client list speaks for itself. We assist Fortune 100s, government entities, and large corporations – including Hilton, Forbes, Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center, Sara Lee, Rig-Zone, St. Arnold Brewing Company, Caterpillar, and Mitsubishi Forklift Truck, to mention just a few.
Our experienced, highly educated professionals have experience writing for a variety of industries, from oil & gas and IT to legal, medical, and finance.