Creating a request for proposal — or RFP — can easily feel like a full-time job. And if you’re like most of our clients, you simply don’t have the time, resources, and extra staff necessary to take an RFP project from start to finish.
That’s where we come in. The Writers For Hire can provide you with smart, capable, and experienced writers and editors who can fall into step with your team and take over the RFP writing process:
- Planning and research. We’ll learn about your organization’s pain points and challenges, and we’ll help you define exactly what you’re looking for in a vendor.
- Request for Information (RFI) Preparation. WNeed help defining your project parameters and pre-screening vendors? We will assist with RFI preparation and response management.
- Writing. We can write your RFP from the ground up, or we can work with you to edit your existing draft. We also offer proofreading and custom formatting to ensure that you have a gorgeous, professional-looking draft.
- Responding to questions and monitoring responses. We’ll collect vendor questions regarding the RFP and provide complete, clear written answers. We’ll also keep track of all proposals you receive.
- Project management. Our organized and experienced project managers will create a schedule for your RFP, and we’ll keep track of all the moving parts. We use award-winning project management system that makes it easy to manage multiple deadlines and keep your project on track.
Government and Corporate RFPs
We are equally well-versed in both government and corporate RFPs, and we have worked with clients in almost every major industry including:
- State and local agencies
- Federal agencies
- Oil & Gas
- Business Services
Why Choose The Writers For Hire?
Our writing team is composed of degreed, full-time professionals, including several who hold advanced degrees in their fields. We believe in treating each project as if it were our own, being proactive, providing exceptional copy, and honoring our word.
Here are a few more reasons to you may find our team to be the perfect match for your next RFP project:
- We can double or triple up on writing resources to meet tight deadlines. Our team approach means that we can easily add writers, editors, and proofreaders as needed.
- We work well with subject matter experts (SMEs). Your organization’s SMEs are busy people. We have decades of experience working with SMEs to gather information quickly — while respecting their valuable time.
- We’ve been on both sides of the RFP process. We’ve written dozens of RFP and RFI responses for vendors in a variety of industries. We know how to ensure that your RFP is clear, and well-organized, and that your requirements, deadlines, and processes are front and center.
- You’ll work with a familiar team of writers every time you call us. There’s a reason that so many of our RFP clients are repeat customers: Once you work with us, you’ll never have to explain your organizations service offerings, needs, requirements, and preferences. Your writer(s) and project manager will be ready to jump right in.
Request a Quote for Your RFP
A standard-size RFP for most new clients runs $2,000 to $10,000. Most additional RFPs run $1,000 to $5,000.