A thought leadership book is an excellent way to build your company’s reputation and impress your clients, shareholders, industry peers, and potential new employees.
But if your company has generated even one thought leadership piece, then you’ve probably run across at least one of these situations:
Your subject matter experts (SMEs) are too busy with their everyday projects and responsibilities to take on a book project for your company.
You have hundreds of pages of documents, notes, records, and background information — but you have no idea how to organize it and turn it into a book.
You know your subject matter and industry inside and out, but you’re not sure that you’re explaining your viewpoint as clearly as you would like to.
You’ve got a draft that’s mostly complete, but you need a second set of eyes.
No matter where you are in the process, we can immediately fall into step with your team to research, write, and edit an interesting and engaging thought leadership book.
Clear, engaging books — on any topic, for any industry
Our writers are skilled at pinning down the great ideas your thought leaders have floating around – and figuring out how to turn them into something that benefits, educates, or enlightens your audience. They’ve even helped clients outside the U.S. influence North American readers.
Need a writer with experience writing about health or medicine? We’ve written three books for physicians (including a NASA flight surgeon!). Looking for geopolitical insights? Look no further. We wrote, edited, and ran an award-winning campaign for a book on U.S. energy policy. Want to write a book about a technical topic? We’ve worked with technical gurus across a number of industries – from manufacturing, technology development, and supply chain management to energy, petrochemical, and engineering.
We work on your schedule and meet your deadlines
Our team approach keeps your book project moving, no matter how complex or how many moving parts. And if you’re trying to meet a specific publication deadline — for example, if you want to release your book before an upcoming conference, convention, product launch, or announcement — we’ll work with you to make it happen. Our collaborative, results-oriented process can help you position yourself or your company as an authority. We’ll ensure your thought leadership book:
- Resonates with readers and contributes to a larger conversation.
- Is substantive: full of facts, not fluff.
- Expresses your unique point of view or opinion.
- Includes original research and sources.
Thought Leadership Services
Because we have multiple writers with thought leadership experience, we can handle large, complex assignments and meet even the most challenging deadlines. You can depend on us every step, from brainstorming through final review:
- Concept development. We’ll collaborate with you to develop the right topic, approach, and tone for your audience.
- Interviews. Our writers easily develop rapport with your thought leaders and know how to ask the right questions to get the best responses.
- Research. What can we say? We’re intellectually curious. We love digging a little bit deeper.
- Project management. No hand-holding needed here. We can manage the entire process, from interviewing SMEs to suggesting appropriate images to make your case visually.
- Editing and review. Edits and rewrites to improve clarity, flow, and organization. Includes technical reviews by your team to ensure accuracy.
- Proofreading. Always completed by a previously uninvolved proofreading resource for squeaky-clean final copy.