RFP Writing, Preparation, and Review Services
Your staff is overloaded and don’t have time for this last-minute RFP.
You think you’re mostly there, but you just need a second set of eyes.
You’re staring at a 100-page government RFP and you realize the only way you can make the deadline is by pulling four all-nighters in a row.
You may even be ahead of the game, gearing up to define key win strategies for the RFI phase.
Do any of these situations sound familiar? No matter where you are in the process, The Writers For Hire falls right into step with your team and works with you to complete your RFP on-time. And, perhaps more importantly, we get your RFP completed successfully: The vast majority of our RFPs clients are invited to the second round of interviews based on the strength of their initial proposals.
Regardless of whether you are responding to a government RFP or a private proposal, we’ll help you ensure:
- Your organization’s unique value proposition is clear and evident in every part of the proposal.
- Your cover letter and executive summary clearly address what the buyer is looking for.
- You have thoroughly – yet concisely – responded to all areas of the proposal.
- By the end of the proposal, you have left your reader with no questions as to why they should choose your organization.
What Proposal Services Do We Provide?
Besides drastically reducing your in-house workload, we can fill multiple roles:
- Project management (PM) – We can manage the entire RFP process, including drawing upon your in-house resources for the necessary information, writing and organizing the document, keeping track of deadlines for editorial approval for your team, and ensuring your RFP is turned in on time.
- Strategic planning – Working with your team to refine your organization’s goals, technical strengths, and unique selling proposition (USP).
- Quality Control – Reviewing all responses and documentation to ensure they fully and accurately meet proposal requirements and specifications.
- Design – Basic or advanced layout and formatting capabilities for cover pages and RFP template, including custom graphics if necessary.
- Editing and Review – Edits and rewrites to improve clarity, flow, and organization. Do you have several different subject-matter experts providing content? We will also ensure a common voice and style throughout the document.
- Proofreading – Always completed by a previously uninvolved proofreading resource for squeaky-clean final copy.
Blue, Pink, and Red Reviews
If you are using a color-coded review schedule, our team of full-time writers can create, edit, and organize content from the blue (outline / planning) stage to the red team review (ensuring your value proposition is clear and all criteria are met).
A Customized Process to Fit Your Unique Organization
No turnkey processes here! Your best-fit writing team will be fluid enough to fit into your organization – not a team that tries to make your organization fit to their processes. Our goal is always to work how you work best.
That being said, we have identified a few best practices that help ensure a streamlined, successful project:
Request a Quote for Your RFP
To receive a no-obligation quote for your next proposal or RFP fill out the form above or call (713) 465-6860. To review general pricing, visit our copywriting prices page.
A standard-size RFP for most new clients runs $2,000 to $10,000. Most additional RFPs run $1,000 to $5,000.