No one’s a bigger advocate for your company’s newsletter than you. You’ve seen firsthand its role in initiating discussions about trends, innovations, and challenges in your industry — discussions that help establish your people as thought leaders while providing your readers information of real value.
There’s just one hitch: You’re the one responsible for providing the newsletter’s content. Every issue. While you also attempt to coordinate the newsletter planning, design, publication and distribution. And you juggle your other marketing responsibilities. Something has to change.
What if you were to give yourself a promotion from staff writer to your newsletter’s editor-in-chief? The Writers For Hire can assign you an editorial team that will provide the quality copy you need so you can move on to other responsibilities.
Our team has the journalistic and corporate writing experience necessary to ensure clear, accurate, engaging copy for a wide range of readers, from relative newcomers to your field to subject matter experts who are already knowledgeable about the topics you’re covering.
When you work with The Writers For Hire, you have a skilled team of professionals who are dedicated to the success of your publication, giving you the ability to continue producing quality publications on an ongoing basis. And if you’ve been thinking of adding additional features to your publication — from a new column to a special issue devoted to a hot topic in your field — you’ll have the bandwidth to do it.
We help clients by:
- Making assignments. Our team members have written about oil & gas, IT, education, healthcare, scientific research, human resources, retail, and law, among other areas. We identify writers with the expertise that matches your needs so they can work with interviewees to produce insightful material for your most knowledgeable readers. And, we make sure our writers have a clear understanding of each assignment and your expectations for it.
- Handling the legwork. Once we receive an article assignment, we’ll reach out to the experts you recommend — and/or find experts on our own — and make arrangements to interview them. We also follow up with them, depending on your policy, to request quote approvals.
- Completing the entire writing cycle. We handle every step of the writing process, taking articles from outlines to drafts to the final product, based on input from interviewees and your organization.
- Editing. Every piece we write is reviewed by a senior editor, who also will have journalistic, business. and government writing experience. And after the approval process, another team member, who hasn’t seen the articles, completes a final proofreading.
- Ensuring quality control. Our staff is there to support you. If you’d like to maintain a list of the subjects you’ve addressed or develop a style guide for your publication, we can take those tasks off your hands.
- Staying on track. We do whatever is necessary to keep your project moving on schedule, from staying on top of slow-to-respond interviewees to getting edited copy to you on deadline, every time.
Our projects have ranged from eight-page newsletters for community readers to glossy magazines for international audiences. We also can handle eNewsletter projects. We have written newsletter and magazine copy for clients in a wide range of industries, including: