We’ve spent decades working subject matter experts across a number of industries. Need someone with experience writing for government organizations, or nonprofits? We’ve got it. Finance? We can do that, too. Education? Check. Good, old-fashioned business know-how? You bet.
Our collaborative, results-oriented process can help you position yourself or your company as an authority. We’ll ensure that your subject-driven manuscript:
- Resonates with readers and contribute to a larger conversation.
- Is substantive: full of facts, not fluff.
- Is accessible to your target audience, whether you’re speaking to other industry experts, potential clients, or the general public.
- Expresses your unique point of view or opinion.
- Includes original research and sources.
What We Can Do That Others Can’t
- Rush deadline? No problem. Our team approach can keep your book project moving fast, no matter how complex.
- Long-term commitment. We’ve been around for over 15 years. If your book is going to take a while, we are here for the long haul.
- Communicating. Really, really well. Yes, it sounds cliché, but we are very good at understanding what you want and making it happen.
- Original interviews and research. Need supporting facts, figures, and expert opinions? We are up to the challenge, from interviewing NASA surgeons to unearthing hard-to-find facts on microfiche, visiting no-public-access fracking sites to collecting supporting scientific journal articles.
- Complicated projects. We use award-winning project management software that makes it easy to keep track of projects with multiple moving parts.
Because we have multiple writers with thought leadership experience, we can handle large, complex assignments and meet even the most challenging deadlines. You can depend on us every step, from brainstorming through final review:
- Concept development. We’ll collaborate with you to develop the right topic, approach and tone for your audience.
- Interviews. Our writers easily develop rapport with your thought leaders and know how to ask the right questions to get the best responses.
- Research. What can we say? We’re intellectually curious. We love digging a little bit deeper.
- Project management. No hand-holding needed here. We can manage the entire process, from interviewing SMEs to suggesting appropriate images to make your case visually.
- Editing and review. Edits and rewrites to improve clarity, flow, and organization. Includes technical reviews by your team to assure accuracy.
- Proofreading. Always completed by a previously uninvolved proofreading resource for squeaky-clean final copy.
- Publishing. We can help make sure your final manuscript is printed and distributed.