Interview: Simplifying the RFP Response Process
INTERVIEW: SIMPLIFYING THE RFP RESPONSE PROCESS
Regardless of the size of your business, you will likely have to answer a Request for Proposal (RFP) at some point, in order to secure larger, more lucrative contracts. But with so many RFPs containing 100 pages or more, the proposal writing process can be overwhelming for many companies. In this interview, writing expert Wintress Odom breaks down the response process into more manageable pieces and answers some of your most important questions about how to write a proposal that will land your company at the top of the “yes” stack, including:
- What are some of the biggest mistakes companies make when drafting an RFP response?
- How should you prepare for an RFP?
- What challenges do companies typically face when answering an RFP?
- How can you best overcome those challenges?
Click the play button below to listen to the interview.
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- The End All Be All Guide to Editing and Proofreading Your Own Writing
- 7 Fun and Creative Things To Do With Your Family History Research
- Confusing Terms In Authorship
- Thought Leadership: Creating Compelling Content to Position a Brand and Improve Visibility
- How to Combine Historical Research with Family History to Create a Riveting Nonfiction Book