Interview: Simplifying the RFP Response Process
INTERVIEW: SIMPLIFYING THE RFP RESPONSE PROCESS
Regardless of the size of your business, you will likely have to answer a Request for Proposal (RFP) at some point, in order to secure larger, more lucrative contracts. But with so many RFPs containing 100 pages or more, the proposal writing process can be overwhelming for many companies. In this interview, writing expert Wintress Odom breaks down the response process into more manageable pieces and answers some of your most important questions about how to write a proposal that will land your company at the top of the “yes” stack, including:
- What are some of the biggest mistakes companies make when drafting an RFP response?
- How should you prepare for an RFP?
- What challenges do companies typically face when answering an RFP?
- How can you best overcome those challenges?
Click the play button below to listen to the interview.
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- PART 2: THE SIX MUST-HAVE ELEMENTS IN STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES
- What are the Benefits of Standard Operating Procedures?
- HOW TO CREATE AN EFFECTIVE CONTENT CALENDAR
- Copywriter Q&A: Brenda Hazzard on Editing Memoirs and Family History Books
- Writing Nonfiction: The Ins and Outs of an Engaging Nonfiction Book