25 New Words of 2018
25 NEW WORDS OF 2018
If you spend any time on the internet or on social media, you are bound to notice that there is an ever-evolving plethora of new words being created all of the time.
What you may not know, however, is that the editors at Miriam-Webster keep track of all of these words. In fact, just last year they added over 840 new words to their dictionary.
From “adorbs” and “hangry” to “marg” and “guac,” this fun article from Mental Floss explores 25 of the great new words that were added to the Miriam-Webster dictionary in 2018.
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- 10 Gift Ideas for the Historian or Genealogist in Your Life
- 5 Great Ways to Turn Your Blog Posts into a Book
- Give the Gift of Connection This Holiday Season
- Digital vs. Print Books: How a Ghostwriter Can Boost Both Digital and Print Publishing
- Write Your Book Without Writing a Word! How to Hire a Ghostwriter to Get Your Book Written