25 New Words of 2018
25 NEW WORDS OF 2018
If you spend any time on the internet or on social media, you are bound to notice that there is an ever-evolving plethora of new words being created all of the time.
What you may not know, however, is that the editors at Miriam-Webster keep track of all of these words. In fact, just last year they added over 840 new words to their dictionary.
From “adorbs” and “hangry” to “marg” and “guac,” this fun article from Mental Floss explores 25 of the great new words that were added to the Miriam-Webster dictionary in 2018.
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- Top 8 Content Management Tools
- Ghostwriters and Copyrights: Your Guide to Copyright Protection When Hiring a Ghostwriter
- Everything You Need to Know About Writing Style Guides
- Book Sales 101: Navigating the World of Book Sales
- 5 Tips (Plus One Bonus!) for Business Communication in the Wake of COVID-19