8 Great Ways To Find Time To Read
8 GREAT WAYS TO FIND TIME TO READ
You wish you could read more, but you just can’t seem to find the time.
Does this sound familiar?
According to this article from Harvard Business Review, you actually do have time to read. In fact, a study done by the University of California shows that the average person is actually reading more than 100,000 words per day.
The trick is, though, to stop reading so much junk (social media posts, emails, etc.) and, instead, focus all of that reading power on books. But, where do you start?
HBR’s article on 8 Great Ways to Read the Books You Wish You Had Time For is a great place to start. They offer innovative tips on how to double down on reading and finally read those books you have always wanted to read.
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- 5 Great Ways to Turn Your Blog Posts into a Book
- Give the Gift of Connection This Holiday Season
- Digital vs. Print Books: How a Ghostwriter Can Boost Both Digital and Print Publishing
- Write Your Book Without Writing a Word! How to Hire a Ghostwriter to Get Your Book Written
- 4 Surefire Ways to Keep Your Nonfiction Book Project on Track