Coffee – The Key to Writers’ Survival
COFFEE – THE KEY TO WRITERS’ SURVIVAL
Some things just go together: peanut butter and jelly, salt and pepper, the sun and the moon…writers and coffee!
There are numerous possible reasons as to why coffee has become the “nectar of the writer” over the years. Perhaps it is the boost of energy and stimulation from the caffeine. Maybe it’s the flavor of the roasted beans that inspires creativity. Or, as this fun article from Medium.com suggests, maybe it’s the fact that coffee actually tastes gross—so “chugging a good 16–20 oz of it” makes us feel like we have accomplished something!
Whatever the reason may be, the fact remains that writers and coffee have a longstanding friendship. And this is a friendship that is not likely to go away any time soon.
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- 5 Great Ways to Turn Your Blog Posts into a Book
- Give the Gift of Connection This Holiday Season
- Digital vs. Print Books: How a Ghostwriter Can Boost Both Digital and Print Publishing
- Write Your Book Without Writing a Word! How to Hire a Ghostwriter to Get Your Book Written
- 4 Surefire Ways to Keep Your Nonfiction Book Project on Track