Writing a Book for Your Business
WRITING A BOOK FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Thinking of writing a book? Writing expert Wintress Odom, owner of The Writers for Hire, says you need to answer a few essential questions before you get started. In her interview with the host of The Price of Business, Wintress discusses how to determine whether writing a book would be beneficial to your business. Specifically, she talks about:
• The different reasons for writing a book.
• Setting realistic expectations.
• Focusing your thoughts.
• Other mediums that can support your book.
Click the play button below to listen to the interview.
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- Why the English Language is a Writer’s Nightmare
- How to Hire a Ghostwriter to Increase Your Business
- HOW TO RUN A KICK-OFF MEETING FOR A WRITING PROJECT: THE KICK-OFF CALL
- How to Write an Email Newsletter That People Will Actually Read
- HOW TO RUN A KICK-OFF MEETING FOR A WRITING PROJECT: PART ONE -- THE PROCESS