Writing a Book for Your Business
WRITING A BOOK FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Thinking of writing a book? Writing expert Wintress Odom, owner of The Writers for Hire, says you need to answer a few essential questions before you get started. In her interview with the host of The Price of Business, Wintress discusses how to determine whether writing a book would be beneficial to your business. Specifically, she talks about:
• The different reasons for writing a book.
• Setting realistic expectations.
• Focusing your thoughts.
• Other mediums that can support your book.
Click the play button below to listen to the interview.
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- 8 Steps to Writing a Great Biography
- Why to Hire a Technical Ghostwriter: 5 Ways a Technical Ghostwriter Can Help Your Company
- Six Ways a Historian Can Help You Write a Nonfiction Book
- How to Incorporate a Blog into Your Content Marketing Campaign
- Independent Publishers: A Closer Look at Various Nonfiction Publishing Models