Don’t Forget to Hit “Record”
DON’T FORGET TO HIT “RECORD”
If you have ever interviewed someone for a book, you know that it is nearly impossible to take thorough enough notes to catch everything that is being said.
Even if you are an ace on the keyboard, something is bound to be missed.
For this reason, we always recommend recording all of your interviews, so that you can go back and re-visit key points of your interview later on.
But, what if they interview is being done over the phone?
Well, this great article from Gadget Hacks takes you through the simple steps of recording phone calls on almost any Android device.
Just follow their simple steps, and you will no longer be left trying to decipher the chicken-scratch notes you took during an over the phone interview!
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- 5 Great Ways to Turn Your Blog Posts into a Book
- Give the Gift of Connection This Holiday Season
- Digital vs. Print Books: How a Ghostwriter Can Boost Both Digital and Print Publishing
- Write Your Book Without Writing a Word! How to Hire a Ghostwriter to Get Your Book Written
- 4 Surefire Ways to Keep Your Nonfiction Book Project on Track