How to Make Your Website 60% More Effective
HOW TO MAKE YOUR WEBSITE 60% MORE EFFECTIVE
It’s no secret that shorter paragraphs on web pages makes for easier reading.
But, did you know that shorter webpages are nearly 60% more usable?
Additionally, tweaking your copy and re-writing it to be more concise, scannable, and objective can increase the usability to 124%!
According to this interesting article from Wylie Communications, by simply cutting down on the amount of words you use and getting rid of some of the unnecessary clutter, your readers actually retain more information and are far more likely to read through your entire webpage.
The article also gives some great pointers on how to make your webpage more Web and Mobile friendly.
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- 5 Great Ways to Turn Your Blog Posts into a Book
- Give the Gift of Connection This Holiday Season
- Digital vs. Print Books: How a Ghostwriter Can Boost Both Digital and Print Publishing
- Write Your Book Without Writing a Word! How to Hire a Ghostwriter to Get Your Book Written
- 4 Surefire Ways to Keep Your Nonfiction Book Project on Track