How to Find the Right Tone and Voice in Writing
HOW TO FIND THE RIGHT TONE AND VOICE IN WRITING
As writers, we are always trying to make sure that our work reflects our clients’ unique and authentic personalities.
It’s important that the things we write do not sound “cookie cutter,” or too generic. At the same time, though, we want to make sure that our writing is relatable and entertaining.
But, how do we go about finding the right tone and voice for our writing? And how can we be sure that our tone and voice portray our clients in the way that they wish to be seen?
This great blog from Kuno Creative is a fantastic resource for finding the right tone and voice for your writing. It gives some great tips on how to decide how you want to be portrayed, and how to successfully achieve the appropriate tone and voice to fit your unique self.
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- 10 Gift Ideas for the Historian or Genealogist in Your Life
- 5 Great Ways to Turn Your Blog Posts into a Book
- Give the Gift of Connection This Holiday Season
- Digital vs. Print Books: How a Ghostwriter Can Boost Both Digital and Print Publishing
- Write Your Book Without Writing a Word! How to Hire a Ghostwriter to Get Your Book Written