Microcopy: Small Words with a Big Impact
MICROCOPY: SMALL WORDS WITH A BIG IMPACT
When it comes to communication, few things are as important as the words we choose. Especially in written communication.
And although most writers pay close attention to how things are worded when writing web content, there is one kind of writing that tends to get overlooked or downplayed as being less important.
That is microcopy.
Not only is quality microcopy vital to making sure that your content is understood, it is also an important factor in engaging people and increasing both the usability and likeability of a website.
This interesting blog from Prototypr gives a great explanation of what microcopy is and why it is important. It also gives some fantastic tips for improving the microcopy on your own website.
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- 5 Great Ways to Turn Your Blog Posts into a Book
- Give the Gift of Connection This Holiday Season
- Digital vs. Print Books: How a Ghostwriter Can Boost Both Digital and Print Publishing
- Write Your Book Without Writing a Word! How to Hire a Ghostwriter to Get Your Book Written
- 4 Surefire Ways to Keep Your Nonfiction Book Project on Track