Old English Words to Revive
OLD ENGLISH WORDS TO REVIVE
As word enthusiasts, we constantly try to stay up-to-date on the evolution of language. After all, we found great delight in the list of 25 words that were added to Webster’s dictionary last year.
But, as much as we love learning new words and discovering what they mean, we feel it is important to remember words of the past, that are no longer commonly used in today’s society.
So, thanks to sillylinguistics.com, here is a fantastic list of Old English words (and their meanings) that deserve a come-back:
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- Process Documentation: How to Streamline Your Organization & Save Hundreds of Thousands in Labor Costs
- 10 Great Ways to Share Your Genealogy Research Findings
- Top Reasons for Hiring a Ghostwriter to Optimize Your Web Content
- Using the Flesch Reading Ease Score to Help Reach Target Audiences
- The 7 Worst Grammar Offenders in 2023