Old English Words to Revive
OLD ENGLISH WORDS TO REVIVE
As word enthusiasts, we constantly try to stay up-to-date on the evolution of language. After all, we found great delight in the list of 25 words that were added to Webster’s dictionary last year.
But, as much as we love learning new words and discovering what they mean, we feel it is important to remember words of the past, that are no longer commonly used in today’s society.
So, thanks to sillylinguistics.com, here is a fantastic list of Old English words (and their meanings) that deserve a come-back:
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- Top 8 Content Management Tools
- Ghostwriters and Copyrights: Your Guide to Copyright Protection When Hiring a Ghostwriter
- Everything You Need to Know About Writing Style Guides
- Book Sales 101: Navigating the World of Book Sales
- 5 Tips (Plus One Bonus!) for Business Communication in the Wake of COVID-19