15 Writers Who Prove That Life Is Stranger Than Fiction
15 WRITERS WHO PROVE THAT LIFE IS STRANGER THAN FICTION
As Mark Twain famously said, truth is stranger than fiction. While that may not ring true for everyone, it seems that many writers and other creative types, such as Twain, have led some pretty fascinating lives.
This entertaining blog from bachelorsdegreeonline.com dives into the lives of 15 famous writers whose lives have been more interesting than fiction. From Ernest Hemingway’s career as an ambulance driver during WWI, to the possibility that Edgar Allen Poe died of rabies, this blog is full of crazy and interesting facts that will lead you to believe that life, indeed, is stranger than fiction.
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- The End All Be All Guide to Editing and Proofreading Your Own Writing
- 7 Fun and Creative Things To Do With Your Family History Research
- Confusing Terms In Authorship
- Thought Leadership: Creating Compelling Content to Position a Brand and Improve Visibility
- How to Combine Historical Research with Family History to Create a Riveting Nonfiction Book