Interview: Communicating With Writing Professionals
INTERVIEW: COMMUNICATING WITH WRITING PROFESSIONALS
While communication is a vital part of any successful work project, communicating clearly becomes especially critical when you ask others to write on your behalf.
Wintress Odom, Senior Editor of The Writers For Hire, has first-hand knowledge of what it takes to ensure successful client-writer communications.
During her latest interview on Price of Business, Wintress offers suggestions for effectively selecting the optimum writer for your needs, making editing requests, and responding to writing that doesn’t meet your expectations.
Click play below to hear the interview.
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- 5 Great Ways to Turn Your Blog Posts into a Book
- Give the Gift of Connection This Holiday Season
- Digital vs. Print Books: How a Ghostwriter Can Boost Both Digital and Print Publishing
- Write Your Book Without Writing a Word! How to Hire a Ghostwriter to Get Your Book Written
- 4 Surefire Ways to Keep Your Nonfiction Book Project on Track