Example of a successful blogger outreach campaign
EXAMPLE OF A SUCCESSFUL BLOGGER OUTREACH CAMPAIGN
A couple of months ago, I received an email from a writer looking to promote her client. It started something like this:
Hope you’re keeping well. I’m just getting in touch to ask if you’re open to accepting content from freelance writers at The Writers For Hire – if so, I’d love to put together a high-quality article written
specifically for the site.
I’m sharing this here, because I responded, and in turn received the blog post entitled, “Secrets for a Successful Blog Outreach Campaign.”
Her efforts to reach out to me benefited us both: We got free content, and she got a link back to her client.
For all those seeking to run a successful blogger outreach campaign, our exchange provides a good example for aspiring Internet networkers everywhere.
I’d like to thank Isabella Woods at wiki-bee.com for reaching out to me and for the great blog post.
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- 5 Great Ways to Turn Your Blog Posts into a Book
- Give the Gift of Connection This Holiday Season
- Digital vs. Print Books: How a Ghostwriter Can Boost Both Digital and Print Publishing
- Write Your Book Without Writing a Word! How to Hire a Ghostwriter to Get Your Book Written
- 4 Surefire Ways to Keep Your Nonfiction Book Project on Track