Interview: How to Hire a Ghostwriter
INTERVIEW: HOW TO HIRE A GHOSTWRITER
Despite the mystique surrounding ghostwriters, finding people who can write on your behalf is not as difficult as one might think. The real challenge is finding the right ghostwriter for you.
During her latest radio interview on The Price of Business, The Writers For Hire Owner Wintress Odom shares insider tips for finding — and vetting — ghostwriters. Wintress also covers realistic expectations, myths, and common payment practices.
Click “play” below to hear the interview.
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- Top 3 Things to Consider Before Hiring a Ghostwriter to Write Your Book
- 11 Gifts You Haven't Thought of Yet, for the Husband or Wife Who Has Everything
- A CEO's Guide for Implementing the Best Document Version Control Strategy
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books for this Holiday Season
- The Top 10 Best Practices for Producing an Effective Blog in 2022 and Beyond