Interview: The 7 Stages of Book Writing
INTERVIEW: THE 7 STAGES OF BOOK WRITING
As owner of a ghostwriting company, Wintress Odom hears a lot of questions about how to write a book.
For starters, she suggests, break the project into manageable tasks or stages, so you won’t feel overwhelmed.
During her latest interview on The Price of Business, Wintress describes the seven stages that she works through during book projects. You may be surprised to hear where the writing falls on the list.
Click play to hear the interview.
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- 5 Great Ways to Turn Your Blog Posts into a Book
- Give the Gift of Connection This Holiday Season
- Digital vs. Print Books: How a Ghostwriter Can Boost Both Digital and Print Publishing
- Write Your Book Without Writing a Word! How to Hire a Ghostwriter to Get Your Book Written
- 4 Surefire Ways to Keep Your Nonfiction Book Project on Track