Login or Log in?
31 Jul 2010
LOGIN OR LOG IN?
Surprise! It’s both.
Login is the noun. Log in is the verb.
So, you log in to your website using your login. Got it?
Have some more helpful writing tips? We always love to hear them.
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- Why the English Language is a Writer’s Nightmare
- How to Hire a Ghostwriter to Increase Your Business
- HOW TO RUN A KICK-OFF MEETING FOR A WRITING PROJECT: THE KICK-OFF CALL
- How to Write an Email Newsletter That People Will Actually Read
- HOW TO RUN A KICK-OFF MEETING FOR A WRITING PROJECT: PART ONE -- THE PROCESS