Our “First” Official Entry
OUR “FIRST” OFFICIAL ENTRY
Congratulations to our first official (in other words, doesn’t work for us and is therefore qualified to win free stuff) grammar-fail photo entry. Thanks to Very Married for this awesome example of unnecessary quotation marks.
Very Married says: “Two reasons this is awful: First, if this is “water” then where is the real stuff? Second, I found this at my sister’s high school graduation…”
Thanks for the entry, Very Married! And for all of you other word lovers and grammar geeks: Keep sending us your best/worst grammar-fail photos for a chance to win free stuff. And, don’t forget to check out Very Married’s blog!
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- 5 Great Ways to Turn Your Blog Posts into a Book
- Give the Gift of Connection This Holiday Season
- Digital vs. Print Books: How a Ghostwriter Can Boost Both Digital and Print Publishing
- Write Your Book Without Writing a Word! How to Hire a Ghostwriter to Get Your Book Written
- 4 Surefire Ways to Keep Your Nonfiction Book Project on Track