Our “First” Official Entry
OUR “FIRST” OFFICIAL ENTRY
Congratulations to our first official (in other words, doesn’t work for us and is therefore qualified to win free stuff) grammar-fail photo entry. Thanks to Very Married for this awesome example of unnecessary quotation marks.
Very Married says: “Two reasons this is awful: First, if this is “water” then where is the real stuff? Second, I found this at my sister’s high school graduation…”
Thanks for the entry, Very Married! And for all of you other word lovers and grammar geeks: Keep sending us your best/worst grammar-fail photos for a chance to win free stuff. And, don’t forget to check out Very Married’s blog!
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- Why the English Language is a Writer’s Nightmare
- How to Hire a Ghostwriter to Increase Your Business
- HOW TO RUN A KICK-OFF MEETING FOR A WRITING PROJECT: THE KICK-OFF CALL
- How to Write an Email Newsletter That People Will Actually Read
- HOW TO RUN A KICK-OFF MEETING FOR A WRITING PROJECT: PART ONE -- THE PROCESS