Jenni, I am so grateful and don’t know how to thank you and Dana for spending so much time in helping to me to finish working on my autobiography. It was a lot of work but I enjoyed writing and working with you. When I was reading the finalized biography that was edited by the proofreaders, I felt so emotional and became teary. I felt so elated that a big load came off my shoulders, and finally accomplished the most important task of my life. The proofreader also did a great job. Please forward my appreciation to Dana and the proofreaders.
Subscribe to Newsletter
- Give the Gift of Connection This Holiday Season
- Digital vs. Print Books: How a Ghostwriter Can Boost Both Digital and Print Publishing
- Write Your Book Without Writing a Word! How to Hire a Ghostwriter to Get Your Book Written
- 4 Surefire Ways to Keep Your Nonfiction Book Project on Track
- 5 Tips for Conducting Remote Interviews for a Family History Book