There’s a New “Master” in the House
THERE’S A NEW “MASTER” IN THE HOUSE
Earlier this year, our owner Wintress Odom was awarded with Copyblogger’s Certified Content Marketer-Master level designation. This certification was awarded after completing advanced coursework on online content strategy, then submitting three pieces of content for the Copyblogger editorial team to review.
The Certified Content Marketer designation is only given to people who demonstrate an ability to create content at a professional level. After reviewing samples of submitted work, the Copyblogger editorial team determined that it was good enough to be selected for Master level status. The Master Content Marketer designation is reserved for a small number of applicants to the program, and only those who prove that they have expert-level knowledge of marketing strategy combined with a capable and professional writing voice.
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- 10 Gift Ideas for the Historian or Genealogist in Your Life
- 5 Great Ways to Turn Your Blog Posts into a Book
- Give the Gift of Connection This Holiday Season
- Digital vs. Print Books: How a Ghostwriter Can Boost Both Digital and Print Publishing
- Write Your Book Without Writing a Word! How to Hire a Ghostwriter to Get Your Book Written