Words of Wisdom from 10 Great Writers
WORDS OF WISDOM FROM 10 GREAT WRITERS
Some people are naturally gifted writers. They don’t have a fancy education. They haven’t spent endless hours and money taking classes to learn how to write well. They are just good. They simply have an incredible talent for the written word that the rest of us can only sit back and envy.
But have you ever wondered what those amazing writers would say if you had the chance to sit down with them and ask for advice?
Well, this great article from Bookstr does just that. They have taken small pieces of writing advice from 10 highly successful authors and compiled them for our reading pleasure.
We hope you enjoy these as much as we have!
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- 5 Great Ways to Turn Your Blog Posts into a Book
- Give the Gift of Connection This Holiday Season
- Digital vs. Print Books: How a Ghostwriter Can Boost Both Digital and Print Publishing
- Write Your Book Without Writing a Word! How to Hire a Ghostwriter to Get Your Book Written
- 4 Surefire Ways to Keep Your Nonfiction Book Project on Track