Is Your Company Ready for Wikipedia?
11 Feb 2013
IS YOUR COMPANY READY FOR WIKIPEDIA?
|Hot off the (virtual) presses! If you enjoyed our six-part miniseries on Wikipedia, you’ll definitely want to check out our Wiki eBook. Is Your Company Ready for Wikipediacontains everything you ever wanted to know about Wiki for business.This 36-page free eBook includes expanded versions of all six original posts — plus loads of new info that you won’t find on our blog. Our new eBook is a must-have for anyone thinking about creating a Wikipedia page for their product or company— or for anyone who wants a quick and easy intro to the ins and outs of Wiki.
Click on the link below to download your free copy today!
Download: Is Your Company Ready for Wikipedia?
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- 8 Steps to Writing a Great Biography
- Why to Hire a Technical Ghostwriter: 5 Ways a Technical Ghostwriter Can Help Your Company
- Six Ways a Historian Can Help You Write a Nonfiction Book
- How to Incorporate a Blog into Your Content Marketing Campaign
- Independent Publishers: A Closer Look at Various Nonfiction Publishing Models