Is Your Company Ready for Wikipedia?
11 Feb 2013
IS YOUR COMPANY READY FOR WIKIPEDIA?
|Hot off the (virtual) presses! If you enjoyed our six-part miniseries on Wikipedia, you’ll definitely want to check out our Wiki eBook. Is Your Company Ready for Wikipediacontains everything you ever wanted to know about Wiki for business.This 36-page free eBook includes expanded versions of all six original posts — plus loads of new info that you won’t find on our blog. Our new eBook is a must-have for anyone thinking about creating a Wikipedia page for their product or company— or for anyone who wants a quick and easy intro to the ins and outs of Wiki.
Click on the link below to download your free copy today!
Download: Is Your Company Ready for Wikipedia?
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- How Thought Leadership Content Can Preserve a Legacy, Advance a Mission, and Elevate a Brand
- Scam Alert! Everything You Need to Know about Fraudulent Ghostwriters and Publishers
- Outlining a Nonfiction Book: Tips and Strategies for Writing an Effective Outline
- 9 Great Sites for Generating Interesting Blog Topics
- What to Expect When Hiring a Ghostwriter: Five Elements to Consider When Seeking Professional Writing Help