Graduation Speeches in 50 Words Or Less?
GRADUATION SPEECHES IN 50 WORDS OR LESS?
Graduation is an exciting time.
Whether you are the one getting the diploma, or you are supporting a loved one from the audience, graduation is a celebration of years of hard word and a future full of opportunities.
But, let’s be honest. Sitting through long graduation speeches can, at times, be excruciating.
What if there was a limit put on the length of those graduation speeches, though?
And what if that limit were only 50 words?!?
Well, last year the New York Times asked their readers to submit graduation speeches with the stipulation that they had to be no more than 50 words.
The result was a great collection of short and sweet “words of wisdom,” which the NYT published in this fun article.
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- 8 Steps to Writing a Great Biography
- Why to Hire a Technical Ghostwriter: 5 Ways a Technical Ghostwriter Can Help Your Company
- Six Ways a Historian Can Help You Write a Nonfiction Book
- How to Incorporate a Blog into Your Content Marketing Campaign
- Independent Publishers: A Closer Look at Various Nonfiction Publishing Models