Interview: Content That Drives Google Rankings
INTERVIEW: CONTENT THAT DRIVES GOOGLE RANKINGS
There was a time when adding the right keywords to your website copy would go a long way toward boosting its Google ranking—where the Google algorithm places your site in search results.
But today, keywords do little to help in that area. Driving up Google rankings is a complex, constantly changing process.
On the bright side, your site’s content can have a huge effect on your search engine optimization (SEO) success.
So how do you create content that will help your business get the web presence it needs?
Wintress Odom, owner of The Writers For Hire, has some tips to get you started.
Listen to her latest radio interview on The Price of Business by clicking the play button below.
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- 5 Reasons Why Hiring a Professional Editor Is Better than Using Online Editing Tools
- 10 Gift Ideas for the Historian or Genealogist in Your Life
- 5 Great Ways to Turn Your Blog Posts into a Book
- Give the Gift of Connection This Holiday Season
- Digital vs. Print Books: How a Ghostwriter Can Boost Both Digital and Print Publishing