The Ghostwriter’s Survival Guide
THE GHOSTWRITER’S SURVIVAL GUIDE
Have you ever wondered what goes into being a ghostwriter?
Have you pictured yourself writing books for other people, but have no idea how to get started?
If you answered “yes” to either of these questions, then this great “survival guide” from Freedom With Writing is just what you need.
This informative guide covers everything from the definition of ghostwriting (and why it differs from copywriting and editing) to the art of writing from someone else’s perspective. It also dives into the difficulties of never receiving credit for the work you do, as well as tips for how to get started as a ghostwriter.
Looking for more information on what goes into a ghostwriting agreement? Check our blog on the Ins and Outs of a Nonfiction Ghostwriting Contract.
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- 5 Great Ways to Turn Your Blog Posts into a Book
- Give the Gift of Connection This Holiday Season
- Digital vs. Print Books: How a Ghostwriter Can Boost Both Digital and Print Publishing
- Write Your Book Without Writing a Word! How to Hire a Ghostwriter to Get Your Book Written
- 4 Surefire Ways to Keep Your Nonfiction Book Project on Track