Interview: Why Most Web Copy Fails
INTERVIEW: WHY MOST WEB COPY FAILS
One of the most important things your business web copy should do is show potential customers, from the beginning, why it’s in their best interests to select your products or services.
Some business web sites accomplish that spectacularly, and some, well, don’t.
During her latest radio interview on The Price of Business, Wintress Odom, owner of The Writers For Hire, shares some of the more common web copy mistakes she sees, along with advice for avoiding those missteps.
Press play below to hear the interview.
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- 5 Reasons Why Hiring a Professional Editor Is Better than Using Online Editing Tools
- 10 Gift Ideas for the Historian or Genealogist in Your Life
- 5 Great Ways to Turn Your Blog Posts into a Book
- Give the Gift of Connection This Holiday Season
- Digital vs. Print Books: How a Ghostwriter Can Boost Both Digital and Print Publishing