Word Tip of the Week: Use Your CTRL Button
WORD TIP OF THE WEEK: USE YOUR CTRL BUTTON
This week’s tip isn’t specific to Microsoft Word – but it sure makes typing in Word a lot faster.
Learning a few control button commands will keep your fingers on the keyboard instead of drifting over your computer’s touchpad.
Here are a few of our most-used CTRL button functions:
• CTRL A to highlight all
• CTRL C to copy to the clipboard anything you’ve highlighted
• CTRL V to paste whatever you copied to the clipboard
• CTRL Z to undo
• CTRL Y to redo
• CTRL ENTER adds a page break
• CTRL H to search and replace
Stay tuned for more tips to make you faster in Word!
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- Give the Gift of Connection This Holiday Season
- Digital vs. Print Books: How a Ghostwriter Can Boost Both Digital and Print Publishing
- Write Your Book Without Writing a Word! How to Hire a Ghostwriter to Get Your Book Written
- 4 Surefire Ways to Keep Your Nonfiction Book Project on Track
- 5 Tips for Conducting Remote Interviews for a Family History Book