Ghostwriting & Books
The Writers For Hire is an elite writing firm that combines the one-on-one attention of a single freelancer with the professionalism and services you’d find at a big agency. When you choose The Writers For Hire, you’re getting more than a ghost writer – you’re getting a vetted team of professionals, ready to help you with every aspect of your project:
• Writing and editing
• Creative feedback
• Multiple proofreaders
• Versatile writing styles
• Publishing and design contacts and consultants
• A time-proven ghostwriting team process – you’ll work with a lead writer, but also benefit from the presence of a chief editor, and research assistants
• Financial advice
• Educational manuals & textbooks
• Business-to-business books
• Corporate biographies
• Marketing & branding books
• Family histories
• Biographies & autobiographies
• Personal projects
• Children’s books
• Adolescent lit
• Comic books
All of our ghostwriters are full-time, salaried ghost writers. You’ll work with the same writing team from start to finish. Additionally, we offer layout services, printing, and publishing assistance via our partner organizations.
Why Hire a Ghost Writer?
Writing a book is a full-time job. And it’s a job that requires a very specific set of skills and qualifications. Most of our clients are:
• busy professionals who lack the time or resources required to write and edit a book
• family history enthusiasts who want an expert to pen their autobiography or preserve a loved one’s memories
That’s where we come in.
We turn your great ideas into a full-length, engaging, and polished manuscript. We have ghostwritten and co-authored several books in a wide variety of subjects and genres.
Ghostwriting prices vary depending on a variety of factors, including the length of the manuscript, the complexity of the topic, and the pre-reading and research requirements.
|Number of Pages||Price Estimate|
To receive a no-obligation quote for your next ghost writing, editing, or proofreading project, fill out the form below or call 713-465-6860.