Even getting someone to open your sales email can sometimes be a challenge. Plus, once someone realizes you’re cluttering up their mailbox with “junk” mail, the delete button is but a split-second away.
Differentiating your sales email from the rest of the pack can be tricky–but not impossible.
The Perfect Sales Email
The perfect sales email sells. The selling process starts with the email subject line and ends when the client clicks through to your website or picks up the telephone.
• The Subject Line.The subject line must convince your potential client to open the email. They must believe that reading the email is worth their valuable time.
• The First Line.The content of your email better get to the point, and quickly. If the first line doesn’t grab them, you won’t get another chance with your second one.
• The Copy.The copy must be straightforward, concise, scannable, and, if at all possible, personalized. People respond better if they think you’re writing just to them. Be specific with your offer. Don’t just send an email to “introduce your website.” Give them something concrete, preferably something to print out. Coupons and discounts permeate the ad industry because they work.
• The Action Statement. Don’t be shy. Let them know what you can offer them, and let them know how to get it.
Sales Email Services:
- full HTML or plain-text layout
- 100% custom copy
- picture scanning
- graphics cropping and minor edits
- full research into competitors’ sales emails and your current marketing materials
Although we do have partners for additional services, we do not typically provide:
- scripting or database work
- interactive email elements
- complex graphics from scratch
- mass mailing of your email
- mailing lists
Request a Quote
To receive a no-obligation quote for your next copywriting, ghostwriting, editing, or proofreading project, fill out the form below or call 713-465-6860.
To review general pricing, visit our writing prices page.