Help for New Wikipedia Articles
HELP FOR NEW WIKIPEDIA ARTICLES
- Image via Wikipedia
Thinking about starting a new Wikipedia article for yourself or your business – but you just don’t know where to start? As we’ve mentioned before, not every article idea or subject is appropriate for Wikipedia (go here for a few pointers).
So your first step is to determine if your personal/business/product/other Wikipedia article will pass Wikipedia’s guidelines (otherwise, your article will be deleted without notice – all that hard work down the drain).
How do you know if your article is Wiki-worthy? Well, it’s time to ask some cool Wikipedia consultants.
Leave us a comment and we’ll help you determine if your idea is a good fit for Wikipedia or not. All we need to know is:
- What your article is about
- A few details about your article, such as why it’s relevant historically, globally, culturally, etc.
- Your email (optional) if you’d prefer we followup up with you that way
We’ll be sure to get back to you and get you started on your new Wikipedia page.
- 1 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- 8 Steps to Writing a Great Biography
- Why to Hire a Technical Ghostwriter: 5 Ways a Technical Ghostwriter Can Help Your Company
- Six Ways a Historian Can Help You Write a Nonfiction Book
- How to Incorporate a Blog into Your Content Marketing Campaign
- Independent Publishers: A Closer Look at Various Nonfiction Publishing Models