How to Remember to Compliment or Complement
HOW TO REMEMBER TO COMPLIMENT OR COMPLEMENT
Ok, so I admit. I always have to look this one up. I finally figured out a way to remember it.
When you complEment something, you are complEting it. As in, your bracelet complements your blouse.
When you compliment someone, you’re just saying something nice about them.
Now, if I can just figure out a way to remember principle vs. principal….
Got any good tricks to share on remembering homophones?
- 1 Comment
Subscribe to Newsletter
- 10 Gift Ideas for the Historian or Genealogist in Your Life
- 5 Great Ways to Turn Your Blog Posts into a Book
- Give the Gift of Connection This Holiday Season
- Digital vs. Print Books: How a Ghostwriter Can Boost Both Digital and Print Publishing
- Write Your Book Without Writing a Word! How to Hire a Ghostwriter to Get Your Book Written